Let me introduce you to some aroma oils that are good for a good night’
Let me introduce you to some aroma oils that are good for relieving stress, insomnia, anxiety, and depression 비아그라추천
1. Aroma oil for deep sleep: lavender
Lavender oil is considered the best oil in aromatherapy. The benefits of lavender oil to the nervous system are widely recognized for its excellent sedation and relaxation effects. Therefore, it is perfect not only for sleep but also for the relief of chronic insomnia.
Below are the ways to take full advantage of the benefits of lavender oil.
1) Pour 15 drops of lavender oil into the diffuser before going to bed at night.
2) Massage the face, neck, arms, hands, and feet with lavender oil.
3) Mix a drop of lavender oil with cream or body oil and apply it to both wrists and necks.
2. Aroma oil good for deep sleep: Cantonese
The soothing effects of photolum oil can effectively alleviate insomnia, depression, stress, anxiety, and nervousness.
It is one of the best aroma oils to prevent and relieve sleep disorders when used as diffusers or when massaged with oil.
3. Thin Essential Oil
If your hectic daily life doesn’t make you feel comfortable for a moment, Mandarin Essential Oil will help you relax and sleep like honey.
1) Before going to bed, drop 15 drops of essential oil from mandarin on the diffuser.
2) You can mix olive oil with 2 drops of mandarin oil and eat it every morning and evening.
4. Longitudinal root oil
Gilcho-geun oil has a great calming effect, allowing you to sleep sweetly.
1) Before you go to bed at night, try dropping 15 to 20 drops of oil on me, or massage your face, neck, and limbs!
5. Aroma Oil Good for Sleep: Roman Chamomile
Roman Chamomile Essential Oil is excellent at fighting insomnia. It has a strong calming effect, which is particularly beneficial for hypertension patients who cannot sleep easily.
6. Aroma oil to combat stress: marjoram
Marjoram oil lowers blood pressure and relieves stress. It also relieves nasal congestion when you catch a cold.
1) If you put marjoram oil in a diffuser or massage, it is best to relieve stress.
7. Aroma Oil to soothe anxiety: Lemon Verbena
Lemon bourve or oil, which have excellent calming effects, can be used to relieve anxiety, depression, and anxiety.
1) In order to enjoy the best effects of lemon verbena oil, mix 2 drops of lemon verbena oil with olive oil and take it 3 times a day.
8. Relaxing Aroma Oil: Petty Grain
Pettygrain oil, known to have a stronger hypnotic effect than chamomile, is also a muscle relaxant that relieves stress and calms down.
There are so many oils that are beneficial to us.
I didn’t know anything, and I just found out.
If you’re suffering from insomnia, anxiety and stress,
I recommend you try using oil that suits your situation.