The abalone porridge has a subtle mung bean color and a bitter taste when mixed with the rice soaked in it. Abalones are the best authentic products of Jeju Island, which have been served to the king for a long time, and they are the most delicious from August to October, and they are dry in winter, so they are not delicious.
Material and Quantity
300g of abalone (shell), 1 cup of rice, 2 tablespoons sesame oil, 7 cups water, 1 tablespoon of blue or salt
How to make it.
1. Wash the rice and soak it in water for more than 2 hours, then sieve the water out.
2. Wash abalones clean with a brush, then put a spoon on the thin side of the skin to peel them off and slice them thinly. Separate the entrails.
3. Grease a thick pot with sesame oil, stir-fry sliced abalone, then add the soaked rice and stir-fry until the rice grains are clear, then pour half the water and boil over high heat.
4. When it boils up, lower the heat and stir with a wooden spatula, pour the rest of the water and simmer it slowly until it mixes well. The gut explodes at the end.
5. Season porridge with soybean paste or salt. Add egg yolk, dried seaweed, and sesame seeds.
· Abalone is not only the most precious and expensive shellfish, but it is also widely used as a health food for pregnant women, senior citizens, children and patients due to its high protein, 토토커뮤니티 low fat and high absorption rate in the body. Called “Seokgyeolmyeong” and “Chunligwang” in oriental medicine, it is known to have the effect of brightening the eyes as well as boosting the energy of the liver and kidneys.